Important Dates for 2017
Our office will be closed for the following holidays:
- January 2 - New Year's Day observed
- April 14 - Good Friday
- May 29 - Memorial Day
- July 4 - Independance Day
- September 4 - Labor Day
- November 23 - Thanksgiving
- November 24 - Friday following Thanksgiving
- December 25 - Christmas Day
IRS Tax dates affecting your HSA:
- January 1 – April 18 – Contributions can be made for tax years 2015 and 2016. Be sure to specify the correct tax year for your contributions made during this time period.
- January 31 – Tax Form 1099-SA distributed. 1099-SA reports all withdrawals from the HSA between January 1 and December 31 of the previous tax year.
- April 18 – Last day to make contributions to your HSA for the previous tax year – Contributions must be RECEIVED in our office by this date.
- May 31 – Tax Form 5498-SA distributed. Form 5498-SA reports all contributions made between January 1st and December 31st of the prior tax year. This form also reports contributions made between January 1st and April 15th for the current tax year.
2017 Stock Market Holiday Schedule
- January 1 – New Years Day
- January 16 – Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 20 – President's Day
- April 14 – Good Friday
- May 29 – Memorial Day
- July 4 – Independence Day
- September 4 – Labor Day
- November 23 – Thanksgiving*
- December 25 – Christmas Day*
Note: Regular trading hours for the stock market are 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET. We place exchange requests at close of market, for close of market prices
* The NYSE and NASDAQ will close trading early (at 1:00 p.m. ET) – November 22, 2017