ABG FileSafe – 24/7 Online Secure Access Portal
We have reached a new age in technology where cyber security is on everyone’s mind and scammers are getting smarter in how they capture and misuse data. More and more, you need to be diligent in how you are using your personal information to safeguard against identity theft.
We, at ABG Retirement Plan Services, care about the data you entrust to us, but with busy lives, we understand the need for flexability. We have set up ABG FileSafe for you to safely and securely transfer documents to us 24/7.
Uploading MyHSA Contribution Files & Forms:
Remember to use the file naming format of MyHSA group assigned code and date (MMDDYY) the file is supposed to be processed. Example, ABC & Co. is sending in a file that is to be processed on January 15, 2020. The Group code for ABC & Co. is ABCC. They would name their file ABCC011520.
- To upload contribution files or employee forms click on the 'Upload to FileSafe' button below.
- Enter your name, email address and phone number in the Your Information Fields.
- You can either drag the files onto the browser window's Select Files field, or click on the 'browse and select files' link in the Select Files Field to attach the file or forms that you would like to upload.
- Enter HSA in the Message Field.
- Finally, click on Upload Files to complete the upload process.
You have now safely and securely transmitted information to us without having to worry about emails, faxes, or whether any of your data was viewed by a third party.
If you have any questions regarding ABG FileSafe or need to request login information, please contact your Account Manager or Contact Us.
Managing your FileSafe Account:
If you need to view you current documents, or change anything in your account, you will need to log into your FileSafe Account. To login to your account click on the 'Login to FileSafe' button below. If you have problems logging into your account please contact your MyHSA Account Manager. Remember it is not necessary to login to your FileSafe account if you just want to upload files or documents to us, that can easily be done by clicking on the 'Upload to FileSafe' button above.
We recommend adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or white list to ensure you receive future emails from this source.